- My new envirosax I love it! It rolls up into the palm of my hand, has a snap button to close it in place. And it’s HUGE! I don’t think I’d ever need more than two!
- Selling off my old bed, and the old old bed I used when I first moved here. Talk about cleaning the garage out! They both will be gone by the weekend.
- My new room. I’ve been working on organising things, and all is going to plan. I will post before and after photos when the transformation is complete.
- Swim squad. Ah, I’m a slow fish, but a fish nonetheless.
- Banana bread, toasted. Seriously never thought about toasting it, ever.
- Gardening. I’ve been thinking, not doing yet. I have a wind prone balcony. Hmm.
- Mr Newmans Organic Peanut Butter Cups-they do not sell them in NZ 😦 But people keep talking about them. I hold out hope!
- Sleep-ins. I’ve been making an effort to get my 8 hours sleep even if it means I get into work later, I just stay later to make up for it.